It was so nice to have the day off today and spend it with Kendall. We went to the mall and Kendall played in the play place and then we played outside all afternoon. It was 80 degrees and beautiful here today so we took advantage of it!!
I spoke with our daycare lady today and she said Kendall is finally starting to come out of her shell at daycare and engage herself with the other kids. She said there is another little boy there that is almost 2 that Kendall really hit it off with. Although I wish I could spend every day with Kendall, I know that it is good for her to go and interact with the other kids at daycare.
Some of Kendall's favorite new words are, "Uh oh" and "nu nu" which means nuk. She is such a riot!!
Derek's dad flies in tonight for a few nights. Hopefully the weather stays nice so we are able to show him a good time here in Colorado :)
 |
| Getting ready to go down the slide! |
|
 |
| Climbing! |
 |
| Gong down the slide again! |
 |
| Mmmmm apple juice! |
 |
| Kendall loves her puppies!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment