Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So as I sit here tonight and blog, I'm thinking about how I won't see my little girl for 5 days!  That's the longest I'll have been away from her in her almost 2 years of life!  As much as I'll miss her, I know she will have fun going on the airplane with daddy to visit family in Wisconsin.  :)

What a crazy week of weather we've had...just last weekend we were outside playing in Kendall's new pool and just 2 days later, it was snowing!!  Gotta love Colorado  :)

Kendall playing in her pool on Saturday...

Our backyard just two days later!!  (If you look you can see the pool is still set up!)


On Saturday, I met a friend from college (who lives here in Colorado) for lunch.  She brought along her cute little girl who is now 4 1/2 months old, Whitney!  Kendall adored Whitney and she was all for holding her...