Monday, September 6, 2010

Derek spent some good quality time with Kendall this weekend while I was working. I'll post a video of her laughing and smiling once I figure out how to do it. This week is busy because we're finally moving our stuff out of storage and into our new home in Sartell on Thursday! It will be nice to be settled into our new place. We are looking forward to beginning our new life in a new city :)

I have a job interview at a pain clinic in Sartell on Friday, so wish me luck! It sounds like the perfect opportunity because it is no nights, holidays or weekends which would be perfect with Derek's schedule. I also talked to the nurse recruiter for the St. Cloud Hospital and there are some opportunities available on the Neuroscience and spine unit at the hospital. He was going to talk to the director to find out her availability for interviews and get back to me. The only downfall about that would be that they only have part time available, but the pay is better than at a clinic. I guess we'll have to weigh our options!

Happy 32nd Wedding Anniversary to my parents tomorrow! We're taking them out to eat tonight to say thank you for the hospitality the past few weeks. We really appreciate them letting us stay with them while we were waiting to move into our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment