Thursday, September 2, 2010





Derek, Kendall and I made the trip to Neillsville this last weekend for Derek's buddy's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect! On Sunday I worked at the hospital for the first time in 7 weeks. It was nice to give my brain a workout for once considering I haven't used any critical thinking skills in two months! I sure did miss Kendall although Derek got to spend some nice quality time with her. I will continue to work casual (which means one weekend a month) at the hospital in Eau Claire until I either find a job in St. Cloud or it gets to be too much for our family. Traveling back and forth really takes a toll even though I love the people I work with there and would hate to give it up. Once the wrestling season starts, Derek will be busy most weekends so it may end up being too much. I guess only time will tell.

This weekend we are making the trek back to Eau Claire again so that I can work the holiday weekend. Hopefully this will be enough traveling for awhile as Derek and I have learned that traveling with a baby is not as easy as it seems! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment