Friday, October 8, 2010

Last weekend we went to Neillsville for Derek's family reunion. It was good to see everyone and spend time with them since we don't see the extended family very often. Each family organized a "Minute to Win It" game and we had a competition to see who could complete each game with the fastest time. Derek took home the prize for the rubber band shooting game...go figure!! I've posted some pictures of some of the games that we played.







Kendall started daycare this week. She was sleeping in her high chair by 6:00 the first night I picked her up! She was spent for the day :) We've been lucky because she has been sleeping through the night since she was about 9 weeks old. At least she inherited one of my traits...the love of sleep!!!

We're going to the pumpkin patch this weekend to get Kendall's first pumpkin. Oh how I love fall!! Hope everyone is enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having!!



No comments:

Post a Comment