Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We headed to the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch on Sunday to pick out Kendall's first pumpkin!!  Of course since we were a little late in the season getting there, most of the pumpkins had been picked over but we managed to find the three most perfect ones!  Derek's sure is a true "JACK-o-lantern."


Derek started his first week of true wrestling practice.  He has been working hard to get back into "wrestling shape" and comes home quite exhausted.  I joked with him and told him he is getting too old and can't keep up with the youngsters anymore! 

I'm headed back to Eau Claire this weekend to work Fri/Sat night shift at the hospital so Derek gets to enjoy some quality time with Kendall.  She sure loves to look at her daddy...he was dancing goofy in the kitchen tonight and she was belly laughing the entire time.  It was pretty cute  :) 

Even after feeling the way I did when I was pregnant, I cannot imagine my life without Kendall.  She truly is a gift from God and Derek and I are so blessed to have her in our lives.
   
                              Besides, could she BE any cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment