Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

How blessed am I to have family to spend the holiday with.  We shared this day with my parents, Aunt Jaime and Uncle Lyle, and cousins Shelby, Travis, and Mallory.  

After we gorged ourselves into the "Turkey coma", we were able to spend some time outside working off the 10 pounds of food we just consumed.  It was again, another beautiful day today with highs in the upper 60s.  Grandma Diane was even able to break out her flip flops!!

I am thankful for so many things this year....

... a beautiful, healthy daughter
... a loving husband and daddy
... supportive and caring parents
... wonderful family and friends
... a healthy soon-to-be nephew!
... a job that I love
... and most of all, LIFE.  LIFE IS GRAND!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  Be thankful today and everday for all that you have because it is not always a guarantee  :)


Kendall enjoying the day outside today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment