It's been a busy week so I apologize for not updating sooner. Derek is reffing a wrestling tournament so Kendall and I headed to Mr. Biggs Fun Center today to expel some energy that Kendall has mounds of! There is a "little big town" there for little ones complete with a sand pit, jungle gyms, jumping tent, and many different themed rooms for make believe play. She had a great time running around and exploring :).
It is absolutely amazing how much Kendall has developed within these past few weeks. She now understands most of what we're saying, can point to objects if you ask her where something is. Her favorite is still reading books and now telling us what sounds animals make such as "moo", "quack quack" and "roar"!
We are looking forward to my parents coming out the week of Thanksgiving and are having my aunt and uncle over for our Thanksgiving Feast! I'm actually excited to cook the meal (which doesn't happen very often).
We hope all our family and friends are enjoying the beautiful weather back home! It's beautiful here today as well - sunny and in the 60s!
No comments:
Post a Comment