Monday, August 15, 2011

I completed my first day of floor orientation at the hospital today...only 5 more to go!!  I'll be working on an orthopedics and spine unit at a hospital west of Denver.  The hospital is beautiful and only 7 years old and the people are all very welcoming.  It's funny, they were joking today at work about how a lot of the people here are not natives to Colorado and that there is some bumper sticker you can buy that says, "I'm not a native, but I got here as fast as I could!"  I might have to look for that one  :)

Derek leaves for Oklahoma City for work on Wednesday so Kendall and I have lots of fun stuff planned while he is away including visits with some college friends who also landed out in Denver!!

We got Kendall's one year old pictures taken yesterday and they turned out so cute!  They are, by far, the best ones she's taken!  I can't believe that she is already one!!  Man time flies.  It really teaches you to live in the moment and not take time with your loved ones for granted.  Love to you all.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment