Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today was just an ordinary day.  I work 3 12 hour shifts per week so I had today, tomorrow and Friday off.  The days I do work are hard because by the time I leave in the morning and get home at night, Kendall is in bed.  But I love having 4 days off per week and truly cherish each moment with Kendall. 

Derek is such a good daddy...he gets Kendall up and off to daycare and picks her up, feeds her supper and puts her to bed while I'm at work those 3 days.  I don't know what I'd do without him!

Here are a few moments over the past few days with Kendall....she is such a riot!!

I like to get into trouble and unroll the entire roll of toilet paper!

So tired from playing that I fell asleep in the middle of the living room!

Mmmmm Macaroni and Cheese!


I uploaded all my pictures from my phone and found these two that I thought were cute:

Kendall and my cousin Mallory going for a walk!

Chelsey found a wig and put it on Kendall.  We thought she looked like a little cabbage patch doll  :)                           



No comments:

Post a Comment