Friday, October 21, 2011

Driving home tonight after my 3-in-a-row-12-hour day stretch, I learned of a 20 year old dear friend/coworker of my dad's, stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis.  Not what I wanted to blog about tonight, but I just don't really have much more to say right now.  Although Kendall, Derek, and I have had a crazy fun and amazing last week and a half, none of that really matters right now.  Hearing news like this really makes me appreciate my family and teaches me to never EVER take even one day for granted.  Life is too short.  Tell the ones you love each and every day that you love them and that you APPRECIATE them.

On that note, I am sending love to our family and friends back in Minnesota and Wisconsin.  We LOVE you and miss you every day.

I'll post again tomorrow.  Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment