Saturday, October 22, 2011

These last couple weeks have been packed full of fun and family!  We had a great week with Derek's mom out here visiting and then Kendall and I headed back to Minnesota to my parent's house for a short and sweet trip.

I attended a great friend from high school's wedding while Kendall stayed and visited at Grandma and Grandpa's.  They went to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins.  We then carved the pumpkins on Sunday afternoon.

My best friend from high school, Kayla and I.

Janessa, myself, and Kayla at the wedding.

Kendall's pumpkins!

Not so sure about those pumpkins yet.....


While we were in Minnesota, Kendall mastered kissing and dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies".  She picks up on things so quickly now, it is too cute!!!  When Derek picked her up from daycare on Wednesday afternoon, our daycare lady asked him if Kendall is into kissing lately and after he told her yes she was, she proceeded to tell Derek that Kendall was going around giving kisses to all the kids at daycare!!

I'm off this weekend but back to work Mon, Tues, Wed.  So we plan to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having in Colorado and go to Venetucci Farm tomorrow to check out the pumpkins and fall hayride!!

Kendall and Grammy Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment