Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

We took Kendall out to our neighborhood recreation center for fun and games for the kids.  She enjoyed pumpkin bowling and "fishing" for candy.  Afterwards, we went to a couple houses on our street for a little trick-or-treating.  

Our little angel laughing!
Trick-or-treating with daddy (and a HUGE bucket!)

Pretty girl  :)

 Funny how we go to get Kendall's costume on and somehow her white tights that I bought just the other day disappeared!  Kendall has a sock drawer that I threw them in after I bought them.  Well, she also likes to empty out and throw each and every pair of socks that she owns, down the stairs almost on a daily basis.  We searched for those tights for a half hour with no luck, so we ended up with white and pink striped leggings (which you can't even see). 

I think Kendall enjoyed handing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters more so than receiving it herself, so we let her hand the candy to the kids when they came to the house.


As you can tell, she is into taking things out of places where they belong, ie. candy out of the candy bucket.  She has learned very fast, however, that when things are taken out of their place, they must be returned.  She is very good about putting things back where they belong (at least for a 16 month old!)

Hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment