Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Thursday everyone!!


I had the day off today so Kendall and I went to visit daddy at the Olympic Training Center as USA Wrestling is hosting a tournament through Saturday.  Afterward, we went to the mall and played on the play set there and had lunch at Culvers.  It was a good day spent together as I will not see Kendall until Sunday since I work tomorrow and Saturday.  Working only 3-12 hour shifts a week is nice because I get to have 4 days off a week to spend with Kendall, but I sure do miss her and hubby when I am working as I end up being gone from home for 16 hours on those days  :(

I'm headed up to Denver to stay with my Aunt and Uncle tonight since we are supposed to get hammered with snow.  It will make the morning commute a whole lot easier since they live about 5 miles from my work  :)                                     And it has begun.....


Have a great weekend everyone!!  Be safe on SuperBowl SUNDAY!!!