Sunday, February 5, 2012

We survived the blizzard!!  We got about 18 inches at our house starting Thursday night and further north (where I work) the total was 27 inches!!  It is crazy how just 5 miles from our house (western Colorado Springs) only received a mere 3 inches or so!!  The weather changes fast out here!  Looks like we'll be getting some more snow this week, although most of what we received over the weekend has melted already.

I'm still patiently waiting to be an aunt for the first time!  Chelsey's due date has come and gone.....hopefully this week we'll see some action!  The doctor told Chels that she will start thinking about having to induce her on Friday.  I told Chelsey that I'm praying for her this week....that she won't have to be induced, although it would be pretty neat to have a Valentine's baby  :)


Hope you all have a great week!