Monday, February 27, 2012

WOOOOOHOOOOOO  we just saved $75 a month by switching our car insurance to GEICO!!!  That's a whopping $900 a year!!  As you can tell we're looking for ways to cut back our expenses in order to pay off debt and save for a down payment on a house.  I'm motivated.




Kendall and I spent today and the weekend together as daddy had a tournament at the Olympic Training Center.  We spent a lot of time outside over the weekend as the temps topped 60 degrees!  I'm trying to get as much mommy daughter time in as I will be spending the next 8 days straight at the hospital.  I might as well move in there - that's 96 hours in 8 days!! 

It's all worth it though, because then Kendall and I are headed to beautiful, snowy Milwaukee, WI to visit my sister and Jon, and the cutie patootie Grady  :)

What a little hunnie!!  Grady's 2 week old pic  ♥