Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let me tell you something. Every person you meet is going through some sort of trial in their life. Whether big or small, you are not the judge of it and unless you have walked a day in their shoes, you have absolutely no right to analyze, critique, or judge anything about them. Your job is to face your own trials and to hopefully understand the trials other people face in doing so...
These judgments are what tear friendships apart, cause people to suppress their feelings, and cause depression and loneliness to instill themselves in people's lives. When we all stand before God, we stand there equally.  So stop assuming you have the right to even raise an eyebrow at another person.

Yesterday was a tough day at work, and it was a day where I wanted to say the above to a few people...but I didn't.  I bit my tongue and went about my day, caring for my patients and doing what I love.