Friday, May 3, 2013

lAzY dAy

We had a "jammie" kind of day as Kendall would put it.  Organized some things in order to get ready for our neighborhood garage sale in June and lounged around all day today.  I was debating on whether or not to put the kids' things out at the garage sale...but think I might wait awhile just in case we change our minds and decide to have another little munchkin.  At this point, I am content with just two kids but we'll see.  :)

Yesterday we went to toddler time at the library.  The first few times we started going, Kendall was really shy and quiet.  Now she is starting to come out of her shell and interact with the songs, books, and other kids.  It is really fun watching her!!  Sawyer likes going as well; he just looks around at all the crazy kids with his big blue eyes!

Kendall picked out an "I SPY" book this week at the library.  She really wanted "Where's Waldo", but it had already been checked out.  She also picked out "Lion's Lunch" and "Always", both good books for those interested.  It is amazing how Derek and I can read her a book a couple times and she is able to read it back almost word for word.  We'll eventually start working on reading, but for now her memory is incredible!!

Hope you all are staying warm and keeping your hopes up for Spring!  Heard Wisconsin got hit again pretty hard.  Mother Nature is amazing and this year is no different!